LIMITED TIME BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!
Perfect Christmas Present for 2020!
Fully carbon Laser ARC Rig w battened sail, compatible with existing Laser Hull & fittings, comes in two sizes, ARC1 (Standard size) & ARC2 (Radial size) - you must try this fantastic new sailing experience! Enquire today for more details! Comes with brand new Laser branded padded spa bags.
Please note not a class legal product. See below for more details:
PUTTING YOUR LASER ON TURBO-DRIVE
Put your Laser on turbo-drive by swapping your existing Standard and Radial rig for the new LaserPerformance ARC1 and ARC2 rig, good on any Laser hull. With spars designed by Scott Ferguson and sails by Robbie Doyle, the ARC1 and ARC2 is an alternative to the Laser Standard and Radial rig when you want to have a different sailing experience but don’t want to spend extra for a new hull. The ARC1 and ARC2 consists of fully battened and custom design fill oriented polyester/film laminate sails, 2 piece carbon spars, and carbon booms. The carbon booms feature a bonded mast track, internal outhaul, “T” fitting gooseneck, and no riveted eye straps. Your existing mainsheet, kicker/ boomvang, and Cunningham work with the new rig.
LASER ARC 1 & 2: For those looking for a new boat at a competitive price, LaserPerformance offers a new hull & ARC rig combination as well.
Please note this is not a laser class legal boat.
POINTS OF DIFFERENCE:
• The ARC1 carbon spar is 200mm longer than the Standard aluminum spar
• The ARC2 carbon spar is 50mm shorter than the Radial aluminum spar • The weight of the ARC carbon spars is 60% of the weight of the existing Laser spars
• The ARC1’s sail area is 16.5% greater than the Laser MKII sail
• The ARC2’s sail area is 9.8% greater than the Laser Radial sail
• The ARC1 has a sailor weight range of 165lbs – 195lbs vs. 175lbs – 183lbs for the standard Laser
• The ARC2 has a sailor weight range of 135lbs – 165lbs vs. 145lbs – 155lbs for the Radial
• Improved rig control
• Better light air performance
• Faster off the wind performance
• Easier to sail in all conditions
• Higher acceleration
|Length over all:||13' 8"|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.